Wednesday, September 8, 2010

Visit East Coast? OF COURSE!

Hey Mom!

How is everything back home in good ole' Catonsville? School has been keeping me occupied but in the best way possible! I'm learning a lot but I do miss you and everyone back home! Sometimes, it is hard to focus on school work because I find myself thinking about how you're doing and what is going on in the Ville. It has been several months since I've been home, in Catonsville. I know I would be able to focus and at ease if I could visit this Thanksgiving break! It would mean the world to me to be able to visit you this Thanksgiving break! Thanksgiving is a time to spend with family and appreciate all that we have. Flying out during Thanksgiving is so much cheaper than flying out during Christmas. But the value of being with your loved ones is priceless :) We could work out the gym together, go out and eat some authentic Chinese food at Asian Court or in Rockville, visit the Baltimore Aquarium or Inner Harbor! Look at all the fun adventures we could go on during Thanksgiving Break! :) I can't wait to see you! I love you so much!

Sincerely,
with love,
Jenny

3 comments:

  1. Wow, it would be hard to say no to that. I liek how you list off your reasons so quickly, the reader has no time to come up with an argument!

    ReplyDelete
  2. As we previously talked about today, the Inner Harbor is sweet. My girlfriend is from that area, and I know how much she always wanted to go back home during the breaks. She never was able to, but with your great reasons, I will be surprised if you aren't able to.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This will almost definitely convince your parents to have you come back for break! It's funny how exciting it is to go back home for break. I can't wait.

    ReplyDelete