Thursday, September 9, 2010

Life Cereal

To all the Wonderful Employees of Quaker Oats,

My name is Natalie Bullen and I'm a sophomore at Brigham Young University majoring in public relations. This past semester, I was able to earn straight A's, and I plan to do the same this semester. This is no easy task, and a majority of my time is spent reading, calculating math problems, or composing essays. As you may assume, with all the time I spend studying I have little to no time to cook for myself. This means, I eat cereal quite frequently. Admittedly, it does get old after a while, but I've found that the only cereal I never get sick of is Cinnamon Life. Because of this, I go through boxes of it like crazy and with the little amount of money I have to spare, I won't know what to do with myself when I run out! It would make me just about the happiest person on campus if I were to be gifted a supply of Cinnamon Life for the rest of the school year. I can guarantee that it would be for a good cause, and my gratitude would be overflowing! Thank you for your time and have a wonderful rest of your day.

-Natalie Bullen

5 comments:

  1. Ha Ha. Clever idea. I wouldn't get sick of cinnamon life either.

    ReplyDelete
  2. The best part is that you totally had it done before we even received the assignment.
    I thought it was pretty good and if it wasn't for the other hundreds that do the same thing, you might just have received a year supply!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ha ha this is a point i think many people can agree with. By the way best of luck to you with school and grades that is a great goal to have.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Companies love getting letters like this. Who knows maybe you'll get some free cereal! You'll have to let us know the response.

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a fun letter! Even if they don't give you Cinnamon Life, you've still done something valuable--given them support for keeping on investing in a product that you enjoy.

    ReplyDelete