Tuesday, September 7, 2010

Come visit between Halloween and Thanksgiving

Hey Mom and Dad,
I hope everything is going well in the old Bonners Ferry. Classes are awesome here and I love the environment. My roomates are fun, and we just baked two pies and a pan of brownies of Sunday (all one can think about on a fast sunday.)
I'm sure just hearing about all the fun happening down here in the "happy valley" makes you remember your young adult years. I would be happy to give you both a grand tour of the campus (even though you've had five kids already attend BYU) and I will make YOU dinner for a change. The optimal time to visit would be between Halloween and Thanksgiving because one of my classes ends at the end of October. Since cross-country ends at the end of October, that would be the best time for you two also.
I'm looking forward to seeing you both in a couple months and I hope you look forward to an all-expense-paid (you will pay for it yourself, right?) vacation to Provo, Utah. Can't wait to see you again!
Love,
Erin

2 comments:

  1. I like it, I think the reference to food is especially effective. Also, i like the tone of the letter, very friendly and inviting.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Don't forget the library on that tour!

    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2ArIj236UHs

    ReplyDelete