Thursday, November 11, 2010

Forming a system of moral principles through writing


I think in every assignment, exam, test, quiz, etc. that I’ve ever taken or has been given and will be given to me and other students here at BYU there is a higher standard then at other Universities, it’s because of this honor code I think attracts and detracts so many people. The law of Moses or in the Ten Commandments says that thou should not steal-Exodus 20.

It’s easy to come up with creative truths called lies. Those that are LDS know that Satan is the father of all lies; thus we would be serving Satan. So don’t do it. No matter how great the temptation is. So what if you get an A, it will haunt you with misfortunes. It’s easy to plagiarize, it’s growing problems and concerns are real and evident in our world today. In fact some of you will see many mistakes that I’ve made in this paper and you will say that I didn't have the right documentation. You are right I apologize for my many imperfections and mistakes that I make everyday at the same time I don’t know about you, but I have a hard time getting it right the first time.


2 comments:

  1. I like how you brought Satan into this and used that to try to make people not do it (:

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like how you made it made it relateable to everyone since we're all striving to do well in school, at BYU, etc.

    ReplyDelete